Chhattisgarh State Renewable Energy Development Agency (CREDA)
Separated newly formed district of Kondagaon was formed on January 24, 2012 from Paternal District Bastar in Chhattisgarh district. After this, on 01 May 2012, Chhattisgarh State Renewable Energy Development Agency (CREDA), District Kondagaon was formed, under which various schemes are operated.
Bazaarpara near Airtel Tower – Kondagaon,
Civil Lines, Kondagaon District, Kondagaon
Information about schemes operated in the office: –
- National Biogas and Manure Management Program
- Rural Electrification through Solar Power Plant
- Rural Electrification through Solar Home Light
- Electrification of the ashram hostel through solar energy
- Electrification of health centers through solar energy
- Electrification of Police Station / Bass Camps through Solar Energy
- Electrification through solar energy of Government Buildings
- Solar hand pump installation work for peel arrangement.
- Solar hot water plant.
- Installation of solar battery charger at police station base camp.
- Biomass gasifier cook stove.
- Biomass gasifier plant
- Solar LED Task Light.
- Solar Study Lamps